Frequently Asked Questions
To identify which model of our Universal Tarp Motors you have, just check the serial number. All our serial numbers begin with two digits, which correspond with the last two digits of the motor’s part number.
55- Is our 13655 50:1 Bulletproof Slim
64- Is our 15364 90:1 Bulletproof Slim
32- Is our 13732 60:1 Bulletproof
57- Is our 13957 90:1 Bulletproof
38- Is our 15938 90:1 Bulletproof HD
We can ship boxed product up to 108” in length or up to 150 lbs. There can be additional over length charges if the package is over 100” in length, but it can still ship with UPS. Ask a Customer Service Representative for more details or a shipping quote.
Orders normally ship within 3-4 business days depending on the size of the order. Customizations or larger orders can take longer. We do offer Truck Down services to expedite processing and ship times. Ask a Customer Service Representative for more details.
For Front to Back Flip Tarps, the general rule is to add 2 feet to the length being covered and subtract 4 inches from the distance between the mounting plates. Depending on the mounting location of the Tarp Spool, additional length may be required as well as other customizations. Please see the above Tarp Drawings for additional guidelines or reach out to a Customer Service Representative for additional assistance.
US Tarp guarantees customer satisfaction of all US Tarp products sold. US Tarp will assure that each and every customer is provided with the highest level of service and respect, and US Tarp guarantees to do everything possible to satisfy all requests within our guidelines.
What is Covered:
All US Tarp systems, parts, components, and tarps are covered against defects in material and operations as well as defects in workmanship.
The Term of Coverage Is as Follows:
- MOTORS are covered for a period of 3 years against defects in material, operation, and workmanship. CAUTION, all warranties are void if a genuine US Tarp Switch Kit is not used for the operation of this motor.
- SYSTEMS, COMPONENTS, AND PARTS are covered for a period of 90 days against defects in material and operation, and for a period of one year against defects in workmanship.
- TARPS are covered for a period of 30 days against defects in material and operation and defects in workmanship.
The warranty is valid for all customers if the product is installed according to the Installation Instructions and used for the products Intended use.
What Is Not Covered:
US Tarp shall not be liable or responsible to supply or pay labor to replace any part found defective, nor shall It be liable for damages of any kind or nature to person, product, property, or other consequential damages.
This Warranty Does Not Apply to the Following:
- Non-standard covering system designs or applications.
- Damage caused by improper installation, operation, or abuse.
- Damage caused by chemical or environmental exposure.
- Damage due to lack of the proper circuit breaker.
- Consequential losses or damage to equipment or materials.
- Consequential expenses such as labor, delays, vehicle downtime, loss of revenue, etc.
- Warranty of the gear motor is void If the motor end bell or gearbox has been opened or cracked
All warranty requests must be approved by a US Tarp Representative. Additional explanations, information or pictures may be required. Ask a Customer Service Representative for more details.
We primarily ship from South Haven, MI. 49090. It is located in the Southwest area of Michigan near the Indiana border and Lake Michigan.